At Grupo Aluminios de Precisión, we share an ethical commitment and values that guide all of our work. This ethical commitment affects all of our relationships with our employees, suppliers, customers and the environment.
In 2017, our commitment to the environment led us to implement the environmental management system ISO 14001. This system has helped us to identify, manage and prevent environmental risks, achieving an improvement in both our environment and the health of our workers.
Our factory employs one of the most advanced sand recovery systems in the industry, achieving the reuse of almost 100% of the green sand and 80% of the chemical sand. This is how we manage to reduce the main waste of this type of industry as much as possible.
In 2022 we started up a photovoltaic solar installation with a capacity of 1.5 MW with the aim of providing clean energy for our processes. The project was part of the incentive program linked to self-consumption and storage, with renewable energy sources within the framework of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan, financed by the European Union – NextGenerationEU.
Protection of the environment:
- We operate in accordance with our ISO 14001 certified environmental management system.
- We act in accordance with the standards established by the different administrations in relation to environmental protection.
- We respect the environment and avoid as much pollution wherever possible by minimising the generation of waste.
About our general ethical commitment and the Legislation in force:
- We believe in active and voluntary commitment, above and beyond what the law requires.
- We rigorously comply with the laws, regulations, rules and customs, respecting the legitimate contracts and commitments acquired.
- We serve society with useful products and fair conditions.
- We strive for the continuity of the company and, in an ethical manner, we work to achieve reasonable growth.
- We improve the possibilities and opportunities for our company's social community.
- We involve our team in ethical behaviour.